Community Manager at CryptoCrowd / Sofia Crypto Meetup
at CryptoCrowd / Sofia Crypto Meetup
CryptoCrowd is the Blockchain Community of Bulgaria which connects in one place all the community nodes: events, ICOs, crypto experts, developers and concepts for a decentralized and autonomous world.
Our team consist of blockchain doers and enthusiasts and is looking for a fresh mind to join as community manager.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the heat in the bulgarian crypto community by keeping the network connected.
- You will organize the regular monthly meetup with 150+ people, while communicating with speakers, sponsors and partners. Organization of extraordinary (ad-hoc) events will also be required.
- You will be gathering information about upcoming crypto initiatives and making sure all crypto events in Bulgaria are included on the website.
- You will be the point of contact for all companies that will be listing jobs or making announcements in the community. (depends, maybe we can automate that, including payment in crypto. He will just need to appove, request edits, etc.).
- You will be generating (original and shared) content for our blog and communicating with guest bloggers from the community.
- You will be responsibe for preparing a monthly newsletter, that will be sent to all registered users and companies.
- You will be in charge of mail correspondence with users and companies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field of study from a well-regarded university.
- Enthusiasm, strong affinity and knowledge of blockchains, cryptocurrencies and decentralized systems.
- Well aware of respected cryptocurrency/blockchain news sources.
- Critical thinking.
- Excellent writing skills in English. Writing samples on a blockchain topic – an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Event organization skills – an advantage.
- Basic Photoshop skills – an advantage.
- Experience in the field of Economics, Game Theory, Finance, etc – an advantage.
- Fluency in English – an absolute must.
What we offer:
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Being at the forefront of the most important invention post the internet
- Access to the builders and doers in Bulgaria and the chance to build a powerful network.
- Flexible working hours and working from anywhere you want
- Compensation in Ether or Bitcoin